The policy for selecting sites:
All the sites, which have been selected and are being displayed here, have gone through an intense and professional checking process. We have carefully gone through and have evaluated all the aspects of the site and then listed them here, as a reference source for students like you. We don’t accept any submissions to the lists directly; however, our staff is always on the lookout for sites of quality and merit. If your site is the one, then be assured that it will be displayed here soon enough. So go ahead and submit your link to us through the “Submit URL” page.
Here are some of the criteria, which we use in selecting a site:
- 1. Good downloading speed.
- 2. Original content.
- Experienced writers and research team behind the work.
- Availability of comprehensive customer care services being offered on the site.
- Complete information about the service and products.
- Authenticity and ingenuity in place of false or hyped claims.
- Processing of transactions on secure servers.
- Experience and skills of the writers employed by the site.
- The sample work provided by the sites themselves.
- An easy-to-use and friendly navigational structure.
- Absence of sales gimmicks or pop-up windows.
- Absence of abusive language or advertisements.
Like many other Web sites, collegeahead.net makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.collegeessaytips.org and other sites on the Internet.
CollegeAhead has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.